MURAL COMPETITION: WE LIKE TO PAINT HERE SO MUCH (2022)
Casa Trapiche is painted with meaning 🎨
The expression of the senses is present in each of our Trapiches , our beer gardens around the world. This space and moment for creation comes to our beloved Casa Trapiche, in Guadalajara.
So if you are a graphic artist from Jalisco, Cervecería de Colima and Casa Trapiche , we want to invite you to participate in the mural contest:
“ We really like to paint here ”.
We would love to express identity in the Guadalajara culture and encourage reflection through art. Here we leave you all the information related to the project: how, when, where, why and at what time ;)
- Theme: culture of peace, environmental culture, gender equality or Jalisco cultural identity
- Your proposal must be original
- You must send your proposal before February 28, 2022 to email@example.com
The winners will be chosen through a qualifying jury.
The winners of the contest will be announced through the Facebook page of Casa Trapiche and Cervecería de Colima on March 12 , 2022 . Save the date .
- He paints a mural on the terrace of Casa Trapiche . Obviously we include the material
- first place certificate
- $5,000.00 thousand pesos in cash
- 10 cartons
- Dinner at Casa Trapiche for two people
- Mural painting at the trapiche house, includes material.
- Second place diploma.
- $3,000.00 thousand pesos in cash
- 5 cartons of chelas
- Dinner at Casa Trapiche for two people.
We share the results of the winners of our first mural contest: "We really like to paint here."
1st .- Ale Poiré with "The boy and the tree"
2nd.- Mayra Canela with "Amando"
We thank and congratulate all the participating artists in this first mural contest for sharing their work and talent with us. We will be contacting each of you to invite you to the award event in the coming days.
Leave a comment